A heavenly setting for a family holiday by the sea.
In Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, near Beaulieu, you will find Delcloy, a three star hotel-club situated in a park of 3 ha where you will be sure to enjoy the tranquil location facing the Mediterranean Sea, the gardens and the swimming pool overlooking the sea and all the daily activities on offer. This is an ideal spot for family holidays and discover the region with Nice and Monaco on your doorstep.1 week with half-board from 399 € per pers
In Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, near Beaulieu, you will find Delcloy, a three star hotel -club situated in a park of 3 ha with a beautiful view over the Baie des Fourmis. The hotel has 80 bedrooms (from 2 to 6 people) and 14 rental apartments (from a studio to a six person apartment), where you will be sure to enjoy the tranquil location facing the Mediterranean Sea, the gardens and the swimming pool overlooking the sea and all the daily activities on offer (yoga, sporting tournaments, tennis, mini-golf, excursions …) as well as the evening activities. You can discover the region with Nice and Monaco on your doorstep as well as the Kérylos and Rothschild villas, the Zoo at St Jean without forgetting Italy. If you prefer the great outdoors, there are many excursions and rambles which you can enjoy over 14 km on the edge of the sea. This is an ideal spot for family holidays where your children will be able to enjoy free children's clubs for ages 3 to 13 years old (in the spring, summer and autumn half term), themed holidays, advantageous prices …. There are also many other activities close by: watersports, nature activities, the zoo, Marineland as well as the oceanographic Museum of Monaco…
Situated on one of the most beautiful peninsulas on the Riviera, between Nice and Monaco, the three star hotel club Delcloy provides:
- 81 bedrooms (up to 6 pers.), Spread over a park of 3 ha and all equipped with television, private safe and secluded terrace *.
- Panoramic Restaurant " Les 2 Caps" with sea view
- Bar opening out onto the terrace
- Small private harbour with free watersports in summer
- Cinema and games rooms, French billiards, Pool room and table football
- Outdoor heated swimming pool (from April according to weather conditions) with supervision during the school holidays and children's leisure pool in the summer
- Fitness room, volleyball, table tennis, boules and mini-golf,
- Games area for children
- Free Internet access at reception and in the bar (computer and Wi-Fi terminal)
- Free indoor secure car park
* except for individual rooms
The rental apartment complex is made up of 14 apartments with fully equipped terrace and kitchenette (microwave oven and electric hobs), shower room and separate toilets, TV, personal safe:
- Free access to all the facilities and entertainments on offer in the hotel club (swimming pool, children's club …)
- Meals can be taken on the spot or as a picnic
- Sheets, bath linen, household linen and cleaning equipment are all supplied on arrival
- Children's beds (in rooms for 4/6 persons) are not suitable for adults or children over 15 years old.
3 types of apartments :
- Apartment for 4 persons. (29 m²) : living room with one double bed or two twin beds, a children's bedroom with one bed and one stowaway bed.
- Apartments for 4/6 persons. (44m²): living room with double bed or two twin beds, two rooms with one bed and one stowaway bed each.
The chef specialises in traditional cuisine and themed menus based on the sea and Provence which are served as a buffet with starter and hot main dish.
- Wine list
- Buffet style breakfast
- One themed evening per week (for example, Italy with a 'pasta party', Spain with a 'paella'...)
To make things easier for you in preparing your children's meals, we provide baby bottle warmers, a microwave oven and a food mixer. High chairs and children's booster cushions are also available for your children's comfort.
Also, so that you can enjoy your own meals in peace, we will take care of your children (from 3 to 13 years old) for one hour at lunchtime and dinner time in July and August.
© 2012 Vacances Bleues, tous droits réservés. Mentions légales