3 Star Hotel Belle Plagne
La Plagne 2100 - Savoie
Your 3-star Vacances Bleues hotel in La Plagne 2100
Your host of Belle Plagne 2100
It is with great pleasure that all my team and I welcome you in our white paradise where we make every effort to bring you rest and well-being.
Belle Plagne is one of the ten resorts in the Paradiski ® ski area and is one of the most beautiful high altitude villages in the area. At an altitude of 2100 m, in the heart of the Belle Plagne resort and the Paradiski ® domain, this comfortable hotel welcomes you for a departure and return on skis.
- 144 standard and superior rooms
- 1 panoramic restaurant, La Grange
- 1 terrace snack bar, Le Chaudron
- 1 cosy bar, La Luge
- Jacuzzi after skiing
Discover live and in pictures the resort thanks to the different webcams!
Located at the gates of Vanoise National Park, Belle Plagne resort is one of the most beautiful villages in the Paradiski ® ski area (239 runs, 425 km), the 2nd largest ski area in the world!
Chic and cosy: such is the atmosphere of this place, where it is nice to meet after a good day on the slopes or in the bustling resort. In the rooms with carefully decorated decoration, in the restaurant with a view of the slopes, on the sunny terrace or in the jacuzzi with a view of Mont Blanc, it is good to land.
Facilities and services
A comfortable hotel at the foot of the slopes
144 comfortable or superior rooms, some of which can accommodate people with reduced mobility. The bright and comfortable rooms are equipped with modern facilities, most of which have a view of the slopes.
Double/twin standard room
Superior double/twin room; slope-facing
Superior triple room; slope-facing
Panoramic restaurant open for lunch and dinner; enjoy our themed buffets and regional specialities.
Eat in or take away. Open during the hotel's open season, south-facing terrace snack bar serving lunch and light meals.
"LA LUGE" BAR
Enjoy a moment of relaxation by the fire to taste hot wines and cocktails in a convivial and festive atmosphere with the dance floor.
Half-board with breakfasts and dinners (wine list)
Breakfast 7.30 - 9.30 AM
Dinner 6.30 - 9.90 PM
Themed buffet and mountain specialities
Jacuzzi session after skiing
Under the snowflakes, in the redness of the setting sun or simply after a day's skiing,
« Daddy doesn't know what he's missing!
This is so cool! »
Antoine, 9 years old, already a hydromassage fan
- Private use 30 min. by reservation
- Bathrobes rental (5€)
- Provide waterproof shoes
Free access to facilities
*with an extra cost
- Paradiski ®: 2nd ski area in the world, for all lovers of great and unforgettable ski rides.
- 425 km of pistes, 3 linked resorts La Plagne - Les Arcs - Peisey - Vallandry, 239 pistes, 2 glaciers equipped, 3 summits at more than 3000 m, the largest bobsleigh track in Europe, ice cascade, 1 run of kilometer launched... Everything for skiing! . Save time! Book your packages with your stay. . Personalized ski equipment rental service. . Ski room. . Departure of ski lessons at 100 m from the hotel.
Everything for skiing!
- Save time! Book your packages with your stay.
- Personalized ski equipment rental service.
- Ski room.
- Departure of ski lessons at 100 m from the hotel
The surprising advice!
Take the bobsleigh Olympic track! 19 turns, 1500 m of descent: thrills guaranteed.
New for 2018: Fatbikes outings and zip line in the resort!
It is far from the time when the mountain was limited to the ski slopes! Today, the resorts are teeming with new activities that take place in trees, snow and air.
- Since this year, El Pro has been organising outings in electric Fat Bike.
This oversized tire bike allows you to ride on snowy trails and paths. Each person pilots their aircraft and follows the guide. The outings last 1h30. The fatbike is for everyone, thanks to the electric aid. Just be in good physical condition and be over 13 years old.
- The other key holiday activity is the Tyrolean waterfall.
Several zip lines follow one another between Belle-Plagne and Bellecôte, crossing the valley. In winter, for adults, the activity is open when the slopes close. The waterfall of zip lines is accessible from 10 years old. The course ends with base jump - a jump into the void of an 8 meter high platform!
Discover and visit La Plagne
This winter, ski at the feet of our hotel*** Belle Plagne to enjoy a superb snowy massif: La Plagne and its 225 km of slopes, together with the nearby resort of Les Arcs, form the Paradiski ® area, the 2nd largest ski area in the world. There are a total of 425 km of powdery powder to be covered, from where you will contemplate villages and forests around.
- La Plagne, its villages with its Savoyard charm, its 6 altitude resorts.
- The local products: the Beaufort "Prince des Gruyères", the charcuterie of Savoie and two specialities specific to the Tarentaise valley: crozets and polenta.
- Throughout the season, La Plagne offers events and entertainment: torchlight descent, snow front shows, Yeti Race, Ski Cross or Telemark World Cups...
To practice nearby:
With our partner Eric Laboureix (El Pro), five-time champion of the freestyle skiing world cup: bobsleigh, snowmobile, ice climbing, telemark, skibob, paragliding, snowshoeing, zip lines, sled dogs, fatbike...
La Plagne ski area (1,250 - 3,250 m):
127 slopes covering 225 km, 100 ski lifts and 277 snow canons. Enjoy discounted prices if you book your ski pass, equipment and ESF skiing lessons when you register.
Paradiski ® ski area - La Plagne/Les Arcs/Peisez-Vallandry - (1,250 – 3,250 m):
An exceptional ski area, with the Vanoise Express cable car linking the two main ski resorts of La Plagne and Les Arcs.
- 2 glaciers
- 3 summits at an altitude of over 3,000 m.
- 425 km of slopes
- 170 hectares of artificial snow (470 canons)
- 239 slopes for all levels, at altitudes from 3,250 to 1,200 m.
- 5 snowparks, 3 boardercross courses and 1 half-pipe
- The largest bobsleigh run in Europe (Olympic run)
- 1 ice fall
- 1 speed-skating run
70% of the Paradiski ® ski area is at an altitude of over 2,000 m, guaranteeing perfect snow conditions throughout the season.
Don't forget to try other wintersports activities during your family holiday in the mountains, including bobsleigh (Olympic run), snowboarding, snowmobile, climbing the ice falls, telemark, taxi-bob, mono bob, skibob, snowbodyboarding, snow shoes and dog-sledding. This area has the largest collection of alternative wintersports facilities for extreme sports lovers!
Cross-country ski fans will love the 20km of sign-posted slopes and snowshoe lovers can explore the 40 km of Nordic walking.
Finally, enjoy the winter entertainment on offer in the evenings, including Savoyard games, biathlon, Chinese lanterns, torch-lit ski descents, shows, last track airboarding and snakegliss.
Téléphone : 0 825 879 902
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hôtel*** Vacances Bleues Belle Plagne
La montagne des Génisses
73210 Belle Plagne
On leaving the motorway: ALBERTVILLE 71 km. When coming from Albertville, take the N90 towards Moutiers, then follow the signs for Bourg St Maurice. Go through the town of Aime and follow the signs for La Plagne Centre. When approaching La Plagne, turn left towards Plagne Bellecôte, then follow Belle Plagne. The resort is a pedestrian area, so drive into the underground car park from ground level, then park near the hotel entrance.
AIME BOURG ST MAURICE station 20 km.
LYON ST EXUPERY 180 km
GENEVE SUISSE 150 km
CHAMBERY SAVOIE 120 km
Reception opening hours
Email : email@example.com
- OUR PRICE INCLUDE
HALF-BOARD PACKAGE : Accommodation 7 days/7 nights from Saturday to Saturday in half-board (dinner). Tourist tax and drinks not included.
Options: New Year's Eve - Parking - La Plagne lift pass: 6 days including 1 day of free Paradiskiing: 265€ (family rates, children and seniors, please contact us for additional insurance). Cats and small dogs accepted (less than 8kg). Only 1 animal per accommodation, not allowed in the common areas. Dangerous animals are not allowed. 14€ per night and per pet.
Double room for one person : extra 30€/night
Mountain-view room : extra 28€/night
FREE for children under 2
FREE for children from 2 to 5 staying in a room with 2 adults
280€ for children from 6 to 11 staying in a room with 2 adults
Family price :
For single-parent families: children between 2 and 11 years of age benefit from 20% off the adult rate.
-10% discount for 4 persons in 2 bedrooms.
OUR PRICE INCLUDE
- HALF-BOARD PACKAGE : Accommodation 7 days/7 nights from Saturday to Saturday in half-board (dinner). Tourist tax and drinks not included.
- Options: New Year's Eve - Parking - La Plagne lift pass: 6 days including 1 day of free Paradiskiing: 265€ (family rates, children and seniors, please contact us for additional insurance).Cats and small dogs accepted (less than 8kg). Only 1 animal per accommodation, not allowed in the common areas. Dangerous animals are not allowed. 18€ per night and per pet.