I. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
During your use of our site, the company VACANCES BLEUES ("We"), in its capacity as Data Controller, may ask you to communicate personal data concerning you.
The term "personal data" refers to all data that makes it possible to identify an individual.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you about the means we use to collect your personal data, in strict compliance with your rights.
The personal data that may be collected on all the group's websites* are as follows:
- First name
- Postal address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Age/Date of birth
- Partner organisation national number (if applicable)
- Booking history (date and place of stay) with Vacances Bleues
- Preferences (hobbies, interests, etc)
This personal data is collected in particular during:
- Creating a user account
- Requesting a catalogue
- Requesting a quote
- Subscribing to newsletters by e-mail
- Registration for competitions organised by Vacances Bleues
Personal data relating to children (surnames, first names, ages) are only collected when entering the booking tunnel until the participants' choice (creation of a quote, an option, booking). The collection is made with the authorization and under the responsibility of the legal representative.
II. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
We use your personal data collected for the following purposes:
- Management of your stay (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of our contractual relationship or our legitimate interest for data that would exceed what is necessary for the performance of our contractual relationship);
- Management of your booking data (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of our contractual relationship);
- Controlling access to the customer account (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest);
- Verification and authentication of your data (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest);
- Combating fraud, misuse, viruses and other malware (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest);
- Management of customer contracts (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of our contractual relationship);
- Sending commercial information and advertising messages, based on your browsing history, preferences and interests (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest or your consent if required by regulation);
- Management of games and competitions (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of our contractual relationship);
- Management of the loyalty programme (the legal basis for this processing is the performance of our contractual relationship);
- Management of customer reviews and satisfaction surveys (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest);
- Management of contact requests (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest);
- Listening to telephone calls to the reservation centre (the legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest).
Specifically, we use, store and process your Data to process your requests, manage our business relationship, optimise our services and tools to create and maintain a more secure and trustworthy environment, and to comply with our legal obligations.
Fulfill contracts between us
We use your Data to enable us to manage your registration for a package holiday and to carry out the various services associated with it.
In particular, we will use your Data to inform you by SMS, email or any other means of communication about the terms and conditions of the contract between us (information about your trip, any delays in transport, proposals for additional services to your package holiday, etc.).
When you participate in other promotional activities (e.g. prize pools, sponsorship programmes or competitions), certain information will be used for the proper management of these activities.
Providing you with access to the Site and certain services
The Data that you provide allows us to identify you in order to access your Customer Area, access to which is reserved for authenticated persons.
To send you our news and personalised content
We may use your data for marketing purposes. These activities include:
- Regular information about travel products and services, you can unsubscribe from these email marketing communications easily and at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link found in all of our newsletters sent via CRM Dynamics.
- Personalised offers, created from the information we have, may be made to you on our site, mobile applications and third party websites/applications (including social networks), and the site content displayed to you may also be personalised. These are offers that can be booked directly on our site.
- The sending of our promotional offers by post.
Certain information about you must be provided to us in order to access the service concerned. Mandatory information is indicated by an asterisk or other means.
III. RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal information is kept in accordance with the regulations. For example:
- Commercial prospecting data is kept for a period of 3 years from the last commercial contact;
- Customer account connection logs are kept for a period of 6 months.
IV. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND RECIPIENTS
During the storage period, Vacances Bleues takes the appropriate technical and organisational measures, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, to protect your personal data in such a way as to prevent damage, deletion or access by unauthorised third parties.
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to
- our employees and staff in the Marketing, Sales, Legal and Information Systems departments
- our subcontractors (such as subcontractors, reception and technical service providers, IT maintenance and hosting service providers, routing service providers, etc.). These subcontractors are subject to a confidentiality obligation and may only use your data in accordance with our contractual provisions and applicable legislation.
- our commercial partners involved in the execution of agreements such as transport companies, insurance companies, bank providers, customs authorities, etc.
- to the companies of the Vacances Bleues Group to which Diffusion Tourisme belongs (companies controlled directly or indirectly by Vacances Bleues Holding)
Apart from the cases set out above, we undertake not to sell, rent, transfer or give access to third parties to your data without your prior consent, unless we are obliged to do so for a legitimate reason (legal obligation, fight against fraud or abuse, exercise of the rights of defence, etc.).
When you submit credit card information when making a reservation, SSL encryption is used to secure your transactions. This information is not kept by Vacances Bleues.
You have the following rights concerning your personal information:
- The right to be informed about the use of your personal information
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request correction of inaccurate personal information we have about you (you can also change this via your account)
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing or collecting it, in certain circumstances
- The right to object at any time to commercial prospecting
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time for any processing based on this legal basis
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator (in France, this is the CNIL, Commission nationale de l'informatique et des libertés)
- The right to object to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, (i) if you challenge the accuracy of your data for the period of time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of your data, (ii) if you consider that we are processing your data unlawfully and you require a restriction of its use rather than its deletion (iii) if we no longer need your data for the above purposes but it is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of your legal rights, (iv) if you exercise your right to object while we verify whether our legitimate reasons override yours.
- The right to exercise your right to portability.
- The right to formulate directives concerning the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data post-mortem.
If you have any questions about this information, or if you wish to be removed from some or all of our databases, please write to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by post to the following address Personal Data - ADV - 32 rue Edmond Rostand - 13006 MARSEILLEou par voie postale à l’adresse suivante : Données Personnelles – ADV – 32 rue Edmond Rostand – 13006 MARSEILLE.
Please note that we will reply to you within a maximum of one month from the date of receipt of your request by our services.
The present charter may be modified following a change in regulations or in our marketing and commercial policy.
*Our websites include: Belle Plagne, La Villa du Lac, Villa Modigliani, Provinces Opéra, Royal Nice, Villa Marlioz, Royal Westminster, Balmoral, Splendid, Les Jardins de l'Atlantique, Plein Sud, Delcloy, Horizons du Lac, Villa Caroline et Voyager Autrement.