3 Star Hotel Provinces Opera
Discover our Paris Opéra hotel in the heart of the 10th arrondissement
Are you looking for a hotel with character in the heart of Paris? Close to the Grands Boulevards, theatres and museums, our grand Provinces Opéra hotel, fully air-conditioned and renovated in 2020, invites you to discover the Parisian art of living. Explore the lively Opéra district and the Grands Magasins on foot!
Your Vacances Bleues hotel in Paris Grands Boulevards
A hunting lodge for Henri IV, then a convent for the "Filles de Dieu", it became a hotel in 1850. Today, Le Provinces Opéra is a subtle marriage between this rich past and modern times, as evidenced by its listed bar dating from 1925 and the contemporary works of art exhibited in the hotel.
Ideally located to discover Paris, in this central district, in the heart of the festive Paris (theatre, department stores, ...), our hotel will charm you thanks to its incredible capacity to combine its prestigious past with the comfort of modernity.
Visits not to be missed:
Activities & leisure activities nearby:
A stay in Paris for unforgettable moments
Take advantage of your stay in Paris to enjoy a memorable experience in the heart of the capital.
At Christmas time, Paris is decked out in a thousand lights and offers the inhabitants of the capital as well as passing visitors a magical world! Young and old alike experience magical moments thanks to the illuminations of the Champs Elysées and the main avenues, the activities of the various Christmas markets and the sumptuous animated windows of the department stores... Happy holidays!
Your 3 star hotel Paris Opéra district
Rated 3 stars, the Provinces Opéra features 113 air-conditioned rooms, some of which are adapted for people with reduced mobility. All decorated in a modern and design style, each room has a private bathroom with bathtub, toilet and hairdryer.
The advantage: Our hotel offers several single rooms. Some double rooms can also be occupied by one person.
Service & Facilities included
- Double room for single use, triple room and quadruple room
- They are welcome: pets (dogs and cats under 8 kgs)
Your hotel restaurant Paris Opéra district
To enjoy Paris, it's best to fill up on energy at breakfast. Our hotel offers a quality buffet every day that will appeal to both sweet and savoury eaters.
At breakfast, an all-you-can-eat buffet
Viennese pastries, eggs, cheese, fresh fruit, you can compose your ideal breakfast and go and get a refill if you are still a little hungry.
In our dining room exclusively dedicated to business meals and only on reservation, our teams welcome you in a Belle Époque atmosphere for authentic epicurean moments.
The art deco bar of your charming hotel in Paris
Our listed bar
During your stay in our hotel, treat yourself to a relaxed break in our listed bar in Art Deco style dating from 1925.
An exceptional setting for your end-of-day aperitifs, under "La Verrière" in a jazzy atmosphere, you will enjoy sipping a house cocktail, a glass of champagne or a glass of A.O.C. wine.
Good Parisian honey for your breakfast
Because we work with producers located less than 150km from our premises, we want to introduce them to you.
During your stay in Paris, you will have the opportunity to taste the honey of a beekeeper near you. Remy and Bruno work in Ile de France to produce excellent honey and related products. Did you know that? Some of their hives are located in the heart of Paris!
Your Vacances Bleues Hotel in Paris right bank
Shopping fan? Visiting Paris on business? Thirsty for cultural discoveries?
Our Provinces Opéra hotel, in the 10th arrondissement, is just a stone's throw from the department stores (Haussmann / Lafayette), theatres, museums and the banking and business district.
The Opéra, a district with many facets
The Opéra district in Paris, located in the 10th arrondissement, brings together many different atmospheres in one place!
A popular area for businessmen, it is also a tourist attraction offering visitors a series of historical monuments, museums, theatres and covered passages!
- To discover the district: visit the Opéra Garnier and discover the covered passages of Paris. You can also head for the Sentier district, which will immediately plunge you into an atmosphere that only Paris has the secret to.
- To occupy your evenings: treat yourself to an evening at the theatre (Théâtre du Gymnase, Théâtre Antoine, Théâtre des Variétés, Nouveautés Commedia, Renaissance...) or a painting in the famous Grand Rex cinema.
- For a shopping spree: go to the Grands Magasins de Paris to splurge on the Galeries Lafayette or the Printemps Haussmann.
- For a cultural break: take advantage of the many museums around the hotel such as the Musée Grévin, the Musée des Arts et Métiers, the Centre Pompidou or the Musée Yves Saint Laurent.
- For fun with family or friends: go to HintHunt for an afternoon Escape Game only 15 minutes walk from the Provinces Opéra
- The Lion King, back at the Théâtre Mogador until 6 March 2022.
- Exhibitions: Gaudi and Art Nouveau, at the Musée d'Orsay. Yves Saint Laurent at the museums! in 6 Parisian museums. Cézanne at the Atelier des Lumières, from 18/02/22.
- Sales in department stores from 22 June to 19 July 2022.
And always... the Vacances Bleues family spirit
Our entire team is waiting for you to experience an exceptional Parisian stay in this cosy place.
Explore the Opéra district and the rest of Paris
You want to discover Paris, but you don't know where to start?
Le Provinces Opéra offers you, in addition, historical, unusual or open-air tours to enjoy authentic experiences in the company of a guide who is passionate about the history of the capital!
- Backstage at the Eiffel Tower: the Eiffel Tower as you have never seen it before! With your guide, access places that are closed to the public: the bunker, the machine room, the roof of the Jules Verne restaurant.
- The Palais Garnier - Opéra: an architectural masterpiece. Guided by a guide, you will be amazed by the richness of its architecture and decoration.
- Behind the scenes at the Stade de France: your guide will take you to the stands, the players' changing rooms and the tunnel that leads to the pitch...
- The Rungis market: accompanied by your guide, visit the Fruit and Vegetable, Dairy, Gastronomy and Organic products pavilions. The gourmet bonus: a tasting of local products.
- Touch-screen terminals located at the reception desk are at your disposal to inform you about museums, outings and current events.
To make the most of your stay in Paris and benefit from advantages on the price of transport and admission to various museums, opt for the Pass lib’ !
Make the most of your Parisian escapade by following our 2-day itinerary through the most beautiful places in the capital. I discouver.
The central location of the Provinces Opéra hotel puts all the riches of Paris within your reach. Here is a sample of famous places not to be missed! Don't hesitate to consult our Kiosk to organise your stay as well as possible.
Take advantage of your stay to discover neighbourhoods with different atmospheres. In addition to the Sentier district, close to the hotel, you can discover the Marais, Saint Germain des Près, the Ile de la Cité and the lively Champs Elysées avenue.
Discover Paris by the river
And in the middle flows the Seine... Embark on a cruise on the Seine and take advantage of this river interlude to discover Paris by water. You will see the most beautiful monuments of the city on board a famous bateau-mouche®.
Oh, my boat... Rent an electric boat without a licence and sail on the Bassin de la Villette without a sound. Take your picnic on board and discover the locks, the Canal Saint-Martin and the Canal de l'Ourcq throughout the day.
Are you a fan of Mickey and his friends or are you more of a fan of the theme parks of our irresistible Gauls? Whatever your preference, make the most of your visit to Paris to discover Disneyland Paris® and/or Parc Astérix®! On the programme: attractions for all the family, thrill rides, magic at Disneyland and good times at Asterix and Obelix.
For an easy arrival
Hôtel VACANCES BLEUES
36, rue de l'Échiquier
How to reach us
If you come to Paris by car, we advise you to arrive by the Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle. Then take the rue d'Hauteville and the 3rd street on the right after the Porte Saint Martin. After 80m, take the first street on the left to get to the hotel: 36 rue de l'Échiquier - Paris 10ème.
The Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord stations are 5 minutes away by car.
If you arrive at Paris Charles de Gaulle or Orly airport, airport shuttles will take you to Gare Montparnasse or Les Invalides. From there, the metro (direct lines 4 or 8) takes you close to the hotel. The shuttle buses also stop at Porte Maillot from where you can continue with line 1 and then line 8.
The metro station "Bonne Nouvelle", on lines 8 and 9, is the closest to the hotel. The Strasbourg Saint-Denis station on line 4 is also 300m from the hotel and allows you to cross Paris from North to South..
Opening hours of the reception:
Arrivals: from 3pm
Departures: before 11am
Please inform the Provinces Opéra hotel of any late arrival. After 10pm and without any information from you, we reserve the right to dispose of your room.
Phone: 04 91 00 96 48
Phone: 01 45 23 24 01
Parking: The hotel does not have a car park, but there is a public car park on rue du Faubourg Poissonnière (150 m from the hotel) where you can benefit from a preferential rate on presentation of a voucher stamped by the hotel. Also note that as a guest of the Provinces Opéra hotel, you can benefit from a special rate for parking at the Rex car park.
Tourist tax: This is collected on behalf of the municipalities and is payable at the time of booking. The amount is determined per person and per night and may be revised during the year.