3 Star Resort Domaine de Château Laval
Greoux-les-Bains - Verdon
Your 3-star Vacances Bleues Club at Gréoux-les-Bains
Your host at Domaine de Château Laval
Beautiful sunny days to recharge your batteries with activities, cool nights to rest... An exceptional climate for a welcoming place in which we multiply the small attentions towards each of you.
100% detox and chlorophilic holidays
At Gréoux-les-Bains, the third-largest spa resort in France that has been famous since the days of Antiquity, with its Celtic and Gallo-Roman cave baths, the Club de Château Laval welcome those taking the cure families seeking the wide open spaces. There are lots of facilities on site for playing tennis, pétanque, golf, archery, and there are exercises in the forest and acrobatic courses in the trees. Between treatments at the spa, the 300 m2 fitness centre and outdoor activities, your holidays will be spent in a whirl of well-being.
Free stay for 1 child under 12 years old, if accommodated with 2 adults.
You will like....
- 91 rooms, 40 apartments and 44 mobile homes in the heart of the 30-hectare wooded park.
- The heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam.
- The many facilities on site: riding school, educational farm, tree-climbing course....
The spirit of the place
A jewel in the crown: the Domaine de Château Laval with its immense 30-hectare park and its 18th century Provencal castle (dedicated to events) is ideally located between the Verdon and Luberon Regional Natural Parks. The perfect place to breathe, take care of yourself and discover the charms of Provence.
At the club we’ve thought of everything!
With a supplement
A Three-Star Club “Art Included”:
At the Domaine de Château Laval, Vacances Bleues combines art and work, exhibiting paintings in the seminar rooms. A whole generation of “masters” to discover!
A good stay with Vacances Bleues, in the company of artworks that are all part of our “knowing how to live better.”
Your 3-star Vacances Bleues Resort near the Gorges du Verdon
Between the Lubéron and the Parc du Verdon, in room, apartment or mobile home, everything is thought so that everyone can make the most of this dream setting and the surrounding natural space. Each one has its own formula, each one has its own programme.
Good deal: Choose the Essential range, simple comfort and traditional decoration at the lowest price: 3-room apartments and 3-room mobile homes.
Le Club du Domaine de Château Laval - Parc du Verdon: If you opt for a hotel stay, know that our club has 86 rooms (non-smoking) from 1 to 4 people, with TV and telephone. Each room is tastefully decorated in a typical Provencal atmosphere.
Room 1 to 3 persons
If you prefer a holiday let at the heart of the Domaine de Château Laval, you have the choice of 40 apartments in the park in delightful cottages. The Domaine du Château Laval offers two types of apartment, fully furnished and equipped, that will comfortably hold your whole family for your holidays in the Verdon:
Possibility of reserving housekeeping at the end of your stay (excluding kitchen area): € 77 per apartment.
Deposit €250 upon arrival.
Three-bedroom, 5 person apartment - Essential
Three-room, 4 person comfortable apartment - Confort
Our mobile homes
If you like outdoor holidays, you will love our superb mobile homes (Free Wifi); placed in a unique setting, you will have the opportunity of enjoying the peace and quiet so highly prized for restful family holidays. By choosing a summer mobile home rental in the Luberon, you will benefit from an idyllic setting, in the midst of nature, with all the comforts you need to fully enjoy your holidays.
Standard mobile home - 3 rooms - 4 pers. - Essential
Comfort mobile home - 3 rooms - 4/5 pers.
Luxury mobile home - 4 rooms - 5/6 pers.
You will enjoy "Les Oliviers", our air-conditioned restaurant that opens on to a terrace and that offers you regional cuisine with the flavours of Provence.
The pleasures of the table
On holidays, meals are always a moment of pleasure... if you can combine greed and well-being, it's even better! Follow the "fun & fitness wink" on our appetizer buffets and indulge yourself with varied and balanced menus. We give priority to fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables, the variety of our products, not forgetting local specialities. Follow the labels, they will guide you in the choice of your dish. It's time to taste! Discover our page devoted to the terroir and the pleasure of the table to discover all the charms.
Breakfast 6.30 a.m.-10 a.m.
Lunch 12.15 p.m.-1.45 p.m.
Dinner 7.15 p.m.-8.45 p.m.
- Possibility of takeaway dishes, picnic basket and eating in the restaurant (to be notified to reception before 7.00 p.m. the previous day).
- Possibility of hosting friends or guests for lunch (must be reserved in advance).
- Baby catering (3 months to -24 months) during school holidays: dedicated space in the main restaurant with adapted equipment (high chairs, booster seats...). Small food jars, compotes... in portions on request of the customer
- Catering for children (2 - 17 years old) in the form of a buffet during school holidays.
- At the Children's Club, all snacks are 100% cooked by our Chef Cuisinier. It is from an early age that the taste for good things is forged!
“Le Verdon” Bar
Bar opening onto terrace
A drinks list is available.
New! ALL INCLUSIVE FORMULA:
In all Vacances Bleues clubs, during the school holidays, opt for the All Inclusive formula which includes full board and drinks package detailed below.
Full board includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. It starts at dinner and ends at breakfast.
New! DRINKS PACKAGE:
Take advantage of our "drinks package" offer in all Bleu Vacances clubs during school holidays!
- In the restaurant: at mealtime, carafe of red, rosé or white wine.
- At the bar (depending on opening hours): sodas, draft beers, aperitifs (kir, aniseed alcohol and regional alcohol), hot drinks, natural detox drinks, sparkling water ...
- For children: syrups, sodas, hot drinks.
This option is sold compulsorily for all persons (adult, child) of the same file having chosen the half-board or full pension formula. Wear the corresponding bracelet required. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
Free access to facilities
Plus services (with a supplement)
for Kids and Growns Ups!
A taste of the animations at Chateau Laval.
Enjoy a unique experience.
Canyon Park in the heart of the Domaine!
A pleasant moment with family or friends in the heart of the Domaine de Château Laval, in the 20 hectare forest surrounding your club. More than 80 workshops supervised by qualified instructors. 10 courses including 5 for children from 3 to 7 years old, and for adults with increasing levels of difficulty from 8 to 99 years old.
NEW The Quickjump! We are waiting for you to take up the challenge.
Preferential rates. To be booked on site.
Do you prefer water sports?
Near Gréoux-les-Bains, take advantage of a sunny day to swim with your family or take a boat trip on Lake Esparron and Ste-Croix-du-Verdon. Many other water activities are possible: sailing, windsurfing, electric boat, canoeing, kayaking, rowing, white water sports, etc.
The Verdon Gorges are unique in Europe and are one of Provence’s major tourist attractions.
The surprising advice!
In the heart of the natural park of Verdon, rent an electric car to drive by the banks of the gorge and enjoy the silence of this green ride ...
- Gréoux-les-Bains, Manosque, Roussillon and the Provençal Colorado with ochre lands, the villages of Haut-Var, Aups, Tourtour, the museum of prehistory in Quinson...
To practice nearby:
- Hiking, mountain biking, Nordic walking, quad biking, climbing.
A "personalised" animation team
To discover new activities and experience moments of sharing
All year long in our clubs, thanks to our teams of professionals, you enjoy every week:
- 6 full days of animation.
- 10 activities per day among: fitness, sports tournaments, fun activities, dance meetings or around the bar.
- Every evening an animation: show, evening dance or evening games ...
On site, many fun and sports facilities await you: tennis, cycling or fitness, paddle, aquabike ... The animators are always ready to accompany you!
The appointments in Vacances Bleues clubs:
VB GAME: Rendezvous for a big collective game.
VB QUIZ: General culture, sports, songs.
VB APÉRO: Product tasting, cooking demonstration, live music ...
VB DANCE: During all school holidays, go to the dance floor.
All children's clubs are open during all school holidays. On the programme: sports tournaments, group games, creative workshops,"big family game" evening disguised at the castle... Fill up on activities and have fun!
For the greatest pleasure of your little ones, the snacks are entirely homemade. A taste all in flavour!
Open during the French spring, summer and All Saints' school holidays.
- 3 to 5 years old: The P'tits Nosors : Lots of chances for creativity, with drawing, fancy dress and performances – as well as discovering nature on country walks, games, competitions and one adventure trail.
- 6 to 8 years old, The Castors : Sporting and other activities: 1 adventure trail*, free tennis lessons, horse-riding*, team games and more. Once a week, there is a "big family game" in fancy dress in the château (plan a fancy dress on the theme of the farm) and 1 exploring ramble *With a supplement
- 9 to 12 years old, The Juniors : Sporting and other activities: 1 adventure trail*, free tennis lessons, horse-riding*, team games, tournaments and more. Once a week, there is a "big family game" in fancy dress in the château (plan a fancy dress on the theme of the farm) and 1 exploring ramble *With a supplement.
- 13 to 17 years old, "Teens World" : Nothing is enforced, except enjoyment! The teenagers organise their day with the instructors. There are adventure trails, tennis, mountain biking, archery, multimedia activities (Wii, PC, Internet, Playstation). It is up to the teens to plan their ideal holidays. They have their own special space in the club.
Holidays... a souvenir factory that makes your children grow up!
In all the Blue Holiday Clubs, we multiply the opportunities of discovery and sharing for your children: shows, dancing evenings, festive snacks, great games where children, parents and grandparents team up...
Because we know that holidays are unforgettable moments in the family, of transmission and exchange, we design our animations in order to bring together the different generations of the family with a great intergenerational game per week.
Bloubi, the Blue Holidays mascot gives you an appointment in our clubs for moments of sharing:
- Challenge BLOUBI: a collective skill game.
- VB FAMILY: A family activity that brings together young and old: Olympiads, orienteering races...
- BLOUBI party: Every evening, go to the dance floor with the entertainers!
- BLOUBI awards: At the end of the stay, the graduation ceremony with a photo session and a dedication of Bloubi.
Vacances Bleues Plus: mini prices for your little ones!
- Free all year for children under two.
- Free for 1 child under 12 years old, if accommodated with 2 adults (limited stock)
- 50% off the adult price for children aged 2 to 5
- 25% off the adult price for children aged 6 to 11
- 10% off the adult price for children aged 12 to 14 in july and august
Children’s rates also apply to one-parent families !
All Saints' Day Holidays:
From 6 to 17 years old
Spring Holidays: the educational farm
From 7 to 13 years old
100% Chlorophyll detoxification program
The strength and energy of the 4 elements!
A holiday in the heart of a nature celebrated by the 4 elements: earth, water, air and fire. Fill it up with energy!
All year round, 6 days from Sunday to Friday:
- During the day: jogging, aquagym or aquabike*, soft sports, gym/fitness, accompanied botanical walks, games, team sports, dance, creative workshops, relaxation/streching, quizzes... 1 activity every hour!
- In the evening: shows, Casino Party, theme games, dancing evening...
New: Horse-riding on the estate
During your holidays in the Verdon, the equestrian centre of the Domaine is an ideal place for horseback riding, walking and hiking.
7 to 18 years old. During the school holidays, from initiation to gallop, on horseback or pony: 2 sessions per day, alternating dressage, show jumping, cross country, cross country, walks, pony-games, trekking...
For five days:
- 1 session per day: 155€
- 2 sessions per day: 285€
- Information and registration: Elodie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your holiday in the Luberon, in Gréoux-les-Bains, will be an opportunity to enjoy infrastructures entirely dedicated to well-being. Real moments of relaxation await you in the Château Laval estate and at the spa of this charming Provencal village. Renowned as the "romantic oasis of the Verdon", Gréoux les Bains promises you a soothing holiday, to the rhythm of Provence. Completely rejuvenated, and free of stress and tension, you will be able to resume your daily life in the best of your form. (Care and packages to be booked on site).
Muriel and Sandra offer you exclusive and personalised treatments, hand-made with products from organic farming. Possibility to book your modeling: www.modelages.fr
- Relaxing massage 60mn - 60€
Body wellness massage for muscle relaxation and intense relaxation.
- Foot reflexology to be well 60mn - 47€
Massage of 25mn then pressure on precise reflex zones. Excellent lymphatic draining effect.
- Moisturizing facial treatment 60mn - 69€
An aesthetic treatment "radiance of the face".
Free and direct access to the new 300m² form space
- Covered heated swimming pool with large windows and a wide beach with deck-chairs.
- Six-place sauna.
- Six to eight place steam room.
- Two treatment rooms*: numerous treatments and a professional team at your disposal. (*with extra charge).
Examples of treatments*:
Relaxation, stretching and sophrology sessions: ideal to learn how to manage stress and emotions, improve your breath and breathing. These sessions are an opportunity to restore harmony between body and mind.
Foot reflexology: feel the benefits of modelling the different joints of the feet, which naturally stimulates and promotes the proper functioning of the body, a gentle manual massage technique that has its origins in ancestral Chinese medicine. Discover the benefits of the rhythmic pressure applied to the feet to increase your vitality, stimulate immunity and naturally restore the body's balance!
(*with a supplement).
The Hot Springs at Gréoux-les-Bains
The benefits of the waters have been famous since Antiquity. Gréoux-les-Bains is currently the third most important spa resort in France. Its very deep (1500 m) hot water pours out of the earth at 42°C and thus need no heating or cooling. They are rich in trace elements and magnesium, both of which have particular health benefits. They are used in treating the respiratory tract and ENT, for young and old and also for tension, back-ache and other ailments.
The hot springs at Gréoux les Bains are housed in an establishment that is over 28,000 m² in size. You will find two storeys entirely dedicated to treatments that are typical of thermal cures, that include as many eight pools, 121 high-pressure jet stations, 22 relaxation baths with head-massage showers, eight underwater massage rooms, two hydromassage beds and more.
The Advantages of Taking the Cure at the Domaine de Château Laval
Gréoux-les-Bains, 2nd French spa resort
The waters of Gréoux have been famous since the Celtic era. Taken from a depth of more than 1200 m and flowing at a temperature of 42 °C, they are particularly appreciated for their trace elements and their beneficial effects on the body, particularly rheumatism and respiratory tract disorders. The Domaine de Château Laval offers services, paid shuttles, activity planning and entertainment adapted to the care schedule.
- A free daily shuttle service will take you to the Baths (at the Baths opening hours, except Sundays).
- Mealtimes suited to your schedule.
- The possibility of choosing the day on which you arrive depending on availability (excluding summer holidays).
- Welcoming to the baths with administrative formalities facilitated to reduce waiting time.
- Numerous leisure activities with the timetable adapted to your cure.
A 3-week cure? Benefit from the early booking offer up to 30% off and the long-stay offer of 10% off!
1244€860 €* for 21 days/20 nights with half board.
- Price from full board:
1584€1094 € per person.
1203€890 €* for 21 days/20 nights in a mobile home for 4 people Essential.
* Examples of prices for a stay from 28/03 to 17/04/2020 (early booking included). Price for a stay of 20 nights minimum. Half board: price per person taking the waters in a double room (breakfast + dinner). For rent: price per mobile home for 4 people Essential. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
30 hectares to discover, have fun, relax between Le Verdon and Le Lubéron!
Beautiful sunny days to recharge your batteries, nature and calm to rest... Welcome to this welcoming place in which we multiply the small attentions towards each of you.
Encountering fauna and flora
On the occasion of your stay, Jeannine Des Collines, botanical guide, offers you a guided visit in the park of 30 hectares of the hotel*** Le Domaine de Château Laval, at the meeting of fauna and flora. During your stroll take part in a conference "Tree energy" and the "4 elements". Young and old, discover the wonders of this luxuriant nature.
Discover the treasures of the Luberon
The nature park of Verdon, its gorges and hiking trails stretch out your arms. A magnificent playground in the land of caves and prehistoric caverns...
Located on the edge of the Luberon and the Gorges du Verdon, 15km from Manosque, 50km from the Aix-en-Provence TGV station and 90km from Marseille; come and discover Gréoux-les-Bains. The third largest spa and tourist resort in France, this commune enjoys a privileged climate.
Dominated by the Château des Templiers, this typical village of Haute Provence is a tourist paradise offering a wide choice of outdoor activities. Hiking or horseback riding, mountain bike rides, discover the Provençal scents of olive trees, lavender, thyme and rosemary. Stroll in the small villages around, browse the traditional markets, take advantage of the local crafts and terroir, contemplate the heritage of yesterday and today...
At the Kiosk, they will tell you EVERYTHING
An information kiosk is at your disposal for your excursions from the Domaine de Château Laval. It offers a wide range of brochures and leaflets to help you arrange your programme of activities and plan your visits to the region: walks, tours, performances, local events and excursions in the region. A ticketing service is also available.
Every week we propose an excursion program to discover the landscapes of the Alpes de Haute Provence and the local heritage: Gréoux-les-Bains, Manosque, the Gorges du Verdon, the lakes of Ste-Croix and Esparron, the Museum of Prehistory of Quinson, Moustiers Sainte-Marie, the Priory of Salagon, Forcalquier, the sunken valley...
CYCLING TOURISM INFORMATION
An ideal site to combine the discovery of a region with the pleasure of cycling!
Gréoux-les-Bains has received the Site VTT label. In partnership with the Tourist Office, 14 tours for all levels: discover the Gorges du Verdon, Sainte-Victoire, the Valensole plateau or the Lure mountain...
Hikers discover Provence differently!
The low gorges of the Verdon, the Cézanne or Imbut trails, the Provençal Colorado... so many evocative names for hikes through magnificent sites near Gréoux. Easy, moderate or sporting routes for all types of walkers.
The unusual advice!
In the heart of the Verdon Natural Park, rent an electric car for a silent and ecological stroll along the banks of the gorges.
The Verdon Gorges
This immense and magnificent canyon sits astride the départements of Var and Les Alpes de Hautes Provence and offers a wide range of activities:
- White-water sports: rafting, canyoning, canoeing, kayaking, etc.
- Water sports: on the lakes of Ste-Croix and Esparron and in the Gorges du Verdon, sailing, rafting, canoeing, kayaking, hydro-speed...
- Aerial sports: paragliding, free-falling, gliding ...
- Rock-climbing, hiking, horse-riding, mountain-biking and more
Exploring and visits
The villages of Haut-Var, Aups, Tourtour...the Valensole plateau and its magnificent fields of lavender, Roussillon and the Provençal Colorado with its flamboyant ochre lands, the museum of Prehistory in Quinson, the Luberon Regional Nature Park, the summits of Montdenier or Grand Luberon, the Gorges de Trévans, Moustiers Sainte-Marie...
For your evening’s entertainment at Gréoux, there are also:
- There are shows, cabarets, themed evenings and games evenings arranged by the Domaine de Château Laval
- The Casino (one-armed bandits and table games, bar and restaurants, floor-shows, tea dances, shows, etc.).
Telephone: 0 825 879 902
“DOMAINE DE CHATEAU LAVAL”
By road (recommended)
Autoroute du Sud, take the Aix exit, then the autoroute des Alpes (A51) in the direction of Sisteron, exit 17 for Gréoux-les-Bains or exit 18 for Manosque (coming from Sisteron).
Manosque station is 15 km away. The main Aix-en-Provence station is 70 km away (then a coach to Manosque).
Marseille/Provence Airport is 78 km away.
Reception opening hours
Seven days a week - 24 hours a day
Arrivals: from 5.00 p.m.
Departures: before 10.00 a.m.
Tel : +33 4 92 70 23 00
- Opening dates in 2019: from 09/03/19 to 23/11/19.
- Opening dates in 2020: from 07/03/20 to 22/11/20.
- City tax: rate determined per person and per night, liable to be revised during the year depending on municipal regulations.
- Deposit € 250 (at the residence).
- A transfer* is provided by the club from the Manosque railway station, the Manosque coach station or the Gréoux-les-Bains coach station (contact the Club directly a minimum of 15 days before your stay).
- Pets allowed in some rooms and apartments: € 14 per pet (not allowed in the restaurant and the main pavillion).
*With a supplement.
- OUR PRICES INCLUDE
HALF-BOARD PACKAGE: Half board accommodation (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports facilities, daily cleaning, outdoor parking, access to the bicycle room, wifi throughout the estate.
ALL INCLUSIVE Formula (during the school holidays):
In all Vacances Bleues clubs, during school holidays, opt for the All Inclusive package which includes full board and the drinks package detailed below. Supplement of 210€ for 7 nights.
UNLIMITED DRINKS option (during the school holidays):
In the restaurant: at mealtime, a carafe of red, rosé or white wine. At the bar (depending on opening hours): soft drinks, draught beers, aperitifs (kir, aniseed alcohol and regional alcohol), hot drinks, natural detox drinks, sparkling water... For children: syrups, sodas, hot drinks. Surcharge of 91€/week.
This option is obligatorily sold for all persons (adults, children) in the same file who have chosen the half-board or full board formula. Wearing the corresponding bracelet is mandatory. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
Options: Full-board: 17€/night - Pets : 14€/night.
RENTAL PACKAGE: Accommodation, TV, bed linen, towels and household linen, maintenance kit, entertainment for children and adults at the times indicated, access to the sports facilities of the club.
Options: End of stay cleaning: 77€ - Animals: 14€/night - Comfort formula (beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning, change of towels on request) : 12€/night.
Supplement for double room occupied by one person: from 16 to 35€/night depending on the period.
FREE all year for children under two.
FREE stay for 1 child under 12 years old, if accommodated with 2 adults (limited stock).
50% off the adult price for children aged 2 to 6.
25% off the adult price for children aged 6 to 12.
10% off the adult price for children aged 12 to 14 in july and august.
- 3 WEEK TREATMENT STAY
HALF-PENSION FORMULA: from 860€* / pers. for 3 weeks (1094€* / pers. in full board).
RENTAL FORMULA: from 890€* / pers. for 3 weeks in a mobile home for 4 people Essential.
*Examples of prices for a stay from 28/03 to 17/04/2020 (early booking included). Price for a stay of 20 nights minimum. Half board: price per person taking the waters in a double room (breakfast + dinner). For rent: price per mobile home for 4 people Essential. Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.
- OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.
OUR PRICES INCLUDE:
- HALF-BOARD PACKAGE: Half board accommodation (breakfast and dinner), entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports facilities, daily cleaning, outdoor parking, access to the bicycle room, wifi throughout the estate.
- ALL INCLUSIVE Formula (during the school holidays):
In all Vacances Bleues clubs, during school holidays, opt for the All Inclusive package which includes full board and the drinks package detailed below.
- UNLIMITED DRINKS option (during the school holidays):
In the restaurant: at mealtime, a carafe of red, rosé or white wine. At the bar (depending on opening hours): soft drinks, draught beers, aperitifs (kir, aniseed alcohol and regional alcohol), hot drinks, natural detox drinks, sparkling water... For children: syrups, sodas, hot drinks.
This option is obligatorily sold for all persons (adults, children) in the same file who have chosen the half-board or full board formula. Wearing the corresponding bracelet is mandatory. Alcohol is dangerous for your health, consume in moderation.
- Options: Full-board - Double room occupied by one person - Animals.
- RENTAL PACKAGE: Accommodation, TV, bed linen, towels and house linen, maintenance kit, entertainment for children and adults at the indicated times, access to the club's sports equipment, outdoor parking, access to the bicycle room, wifi throughout the area.
- Options: End of stay cleaning - Comfort package (beds made on arrival, end of stay cleaning, change of towels on request) - Animals.
OUR PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Possible additional options, booking fees (20€/file), multi-risk insurance (3.5% of the price of the stay), tourist taxes payable on site.