Equitable and sustainable holidays
Green tourism with Vacances Bleues
Sustainable and responsible tourism is something that Vacances Bleues was already doing way before it ever reached the headlines. That was more than 50 years ago. Vacances Bleues has remained at the forefront with the same level of enthusiasm it had in the early days.
It all begins at the grassroots
There's no such thing as sustainable tourism without sustainable roots. This has been Vacances Bleues' credo ever since it was founded in Marseille. Consequently:
- Our head office is based in Marseille, as is our call centre
- Close relationships have been forged with local suppliers to promote sourcing local produce in our establishments
- Each establishment is open to the public, so that the local community can enjoy the Vacances Bleues facilities in the same way as guests.
The power of commitment
As a pioneer in social and equitable tourism, Vacances Bleues:
- Offers options to suit all budgets
- Supports the charity Les Petits Frères des Pauvres through its foundation
- Supports organisations abroad that participate in the Voyager Autrement (alternative travel) programme
Vacances Bleues is also active abroad
As part of our equitable travel abroad, Vacances Bleues offers customers the opportunity to live as closely as possible to the local population to gain a deeper understanding of the realities of life in these countries.